- How and what data we collect from you.
- How we use your data.
- The options you have regarding your data.
User Age Limits
Based on your age information and device settings, the Game does not knowingly collect, solicit or store personal information from children under the minimum age limit that is prescribed by the legislation in the individual jurisdictions. If you are below 13 years of age, please do not send us any personal information including name, address, telephone number, email address, or any other personal information. If such data is processed without C3P1 Creations’ knowledge, C3P1 Creations will, after becoming aware of the incident, immediately take reasonable measures to stop such processing and delete all data from C3P1 Creations’ records.
How and What Data We Collect
We collect data in three ways:
- Data you provide to us.
- Data we collect from our partners.
- Data collected automatically through the Game.
Data You Provide To Us
If you contact us, we collect your contact information and any other data you provide to us while interacting with us.
Data We Collect from Our Partners
In the Game, it is possible for users to log into a third-party platform, such as Apple Game Center or Google Sign-in. When you use one of these third-parties, we may access data about you from that platform such as your profile information in accordance with authorization procedures determined by such third-party platform, provided that you have given the third-party in question such consent. Neither the Game nor C3P1 Creations stores this data. By using a third-party platform in the Game, you represent and warrant that your access and use of such features in connection with the Game will comply with applicable terms and policies of such platform, and that you are over the age limit prescribed for such third-party platform. Specifics about your data privacy can be found at the privacy policies linked below:
- Apple Game Center – https://www.apple.com/legal/internet-services/itunes/gamecenter/
- Google Sign-In – https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy
Data Collected Automatically through the Game
Your age is being collected, as indicated by you, by the age gate when you install and launch the Game. This is stored locally on your device. To delete this data, please uninstall the Game from your device.
The Game is developed using Unity 3D software, and additionally utilizes Unity Ads, Unity In-App Purchasing, and Unity Analytics services. If the user has opted in to targeted advertising, and is at least 13 years old (as indicated by the user in the age gate during the first launch), the Game serves interest-based advertisements to give users an advertising experience that is individualized and more relevant and more likely to interest them. Users who opt out of targeted advertising will receive contextual (non-targeted) advertisements only.
Please note: Apple users on at least iOS 14 are explicitly prompted to allow permission to track their activity across other companies’ apps and websites to receive personalized advertisements. If you choose to not have your activity tracked, then you will receive only contextual advertisements. Apple users on previous versions of iOS, and Android users, will need to go to their device’s settings to opt in or out of targeted advertising.
Neither the Game nor C3P1 Creations stores any data collected by Unity.
How We Use Your Data
We use your data:
- To operate the Game.
- To serve advertisements that may interest you (if you opt in to targeted advertising).
- To process payments when you purchase items inside the Game.
- To develop and improve the Game.
- To customize the Game and give you the best experience we can.
- To respond to your requests for support and respond to questions.
- To monitor and analyze trends, usage, and activities in connection with the Game.
- To enable you to connect with other players.
- To ensure we comply with relevant regulations.
Sharing Your Data
Outside of C3P1 Creations, your data may be accessed by:
- Third-party partners working with C3P1 Creations. Our third-party partners are currently limited to Unity (for Ads, In-App Purchasing, and Analytics services), and Google and/or Apple, for billing and game services/leaderboards.
- Public authorities. These public authorities process your data only at and according to our instructions, to provide the Game or other services, such as hosting, player support, advertising, analytics, and fraud prevention.
- Other players, to provide certain in-app features such as leaderboards (if you log into the Game using Apple Game Center or Google Sign-In).
Sharing with Social Media
The Game offers social features which let you share your actions within the Game with others. The use of such features enables the sharing of data with your friends or the public, depending on the setting you have determined with the entity providing the sharing feature. The third-party partners we allow you to access within the Game for social sharing may access your data if you have granted them access, and operate under their own privacy policies. Please review their privacy policies to learn more about how they use your data.
Access to Your Data and Opting Out
The Game serves interest-based advertisements to users who opt in to targeted advertising and are at least 13 years of age (as indicated in the age gate on first launch of the Game). Users can still opt out and access and manage any data collected previously by Unity Ads, by taking the following steps: on an advertisement’s end frame, select the icon in the bottom corner, which will show you the data collected and allow you to request your data and opt-out of data collection by Unity Ads. Opting out of data collection via this method results in a deletion of all Unity Ads user data. Users can also opt out via their device’s settings (although this will not result in a deletion of any previously collected data).
In-App Purchasing and Analytics Data